2007 9-1-1 Goes to Washington
9-1-1 Goes to Washington Brochure
9-1-1 Goes to Washington Registration Form
9-1-1 Goes to Washington Gala Information
March 12-14, 2007 – Crystal City, VA
Know the Issues. Learn the Process. Make a Difference.
Join us in Washington, D.C. for this dynamic, hands-on program. You’ll receive:
Critical knowledge of current and pressing 9-1-1, homeland security, and emergency communications legislation, regulations and initiatives.
The inside information you need to understand how legislation and regultions are created, funded and implemented – and how you can affect the process.
Specific tools and guidance on how you can most effectively advocate your positions to your representatives, congressional staff, and other national policy makers.
Presented jointly by NENA and the E9-1-1 Institute, 9-1-1 Goes to Washington is a unique forum that captures the resources and leadership required to better serve your community as we work to modernize and improve our nation’s 9-1-1 system.
Why Come to Washington?
- Be a participant, not a spectator by helping create the national 9-1-1 agenda. Let Congress hear loud and clear the Voice of 9-1-1.“
- Learn and share information on emerging 9-1-1 issues with national policy leaders and 9-1-1 professionals from across North America
- March the Halls of Congress with fellow 9-1-1 leaders to advance a national 9-1-1 agenda and to promote pressing local and state issues from your area
- Join the Co-Chairs of the E9-1-1 Caucus and honor your colleagues for their leadership at the 4th Annual 9-1-1 Honor Awards Gala featuring special guest Tim Brown,former Oakland Raider, and National Chairman of 9-1-1 for Kids
- Enjoy the sights and activities in historic Washington, D.C.