Conference Housing Form Instructions:
- Review hotel locations and rates.
- Download and complete the housing form. Please
print or type to insure correct and timely processing.
- Please submit one room request per form. Should
you need additional forms, your blank copy may
- All Reservations must be processed through the
NENA Housing Bureau. Reservations will be
acknowledged by the Housing Bureau within two
weeks of receipt of the housing form. Confirmation
will follow and be sent directly from the assigned hotel.
- All rooms must be guaranteed. You may provide
complete credit card information on the form or send
a one night’s deposit directly to the hotel after receiving
confirmation from the hotel. Do not send deposit
checks to the Housing Bureau.
- Reservations must be received by May 27, 1998.
After this date, reservations must be made directly
with the hotels.
- Reservations are assigned on a first come-first served
basis and according to room availability at the time
of receipt of housing request.
- Cancellations and changes prior to May 27, 1998 are
to go through the Housing Bureau via fax or mail.
After May 27, 1998, you must call your hotel directly.
- Reservations can be mailed to: NENA – Cincinnati
Housing Bureau, 300 West 6th Street, Cincinnati, OH
45202 or FAX 513-621-2156.